Monday, November 28, 2011

FEETS DON'T FAIL ME NOW

RUSH RUSH HURRY HURRY HURRY. THE FINAL VIDEO PROJECT IS DUE ON WEDNESDAY OH LAWDY.

Thankfully my video is SUPPOSED to look frantic and rushed. I just need to get my butt in gear and finish the darn thing NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW.

Here's a preview. It includes a title sequence and a "THE END" image, with appropriate music and cheesy sound effects. In between is a a bunch of sped-up silent footage of me illustrating "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" in silly, simple cartoon drawings. Narration will be added later. I plan to speak as quickly and clearly as possible, using simple, casual language. I'm not going to speed up my voice like a chipmunk. That's cheesy and distracting, and it'll be hard to understand.


The narration will probably be among the last things I add, because I want to determine exactly how long the video clips are before I record narration for them. Originally I was working on a script, but it would probably be better if I just improvised the narration, just like I'm improvising the drawings. People like spontaneity. So now the script is just for the purposes of helping me remember the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment