Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Flash that Wasn't

I completely forgot that our ART 119 instructor is pregnant. Now that she's sent us an e-mail explaining the context, her doctor's sudden order to stay in bed makes a LOT more sense, and is a LOT less alarming. In my defense, I usually only saw her from the back or sitting down, so her pregnancy wasn't apparent to me.

That'll teach ME to talk about my instructors' medical issues on a blog that nobody reads.

I completed my Flash. I'm sure it could still use fine-tuning, especially typography-wise, but today is critique day so what I completed is what you get.

...But guess what? There's an error every single time I try to upload the video here! Ain't life swell?

I'll probably try to upload it somewhere else and link to it later.


No comments:

Post a Comment